In a compelling address during the Agroecology: Ecosystem-Based Adaptation in Agriculture discussion at COP26, the Executive Chairlady of the Association of Women in Agriculture Kenya, highlighted the efforts AWAK is putting on to empower women smallholder farmers through climate resilient agricultural practices.
- AWAK Launches Inclusive Training Program for Persons with Disabilities in Mombasa County
- AWAK Enhances Organizational Capacity and Team Cohesion in Mombasa Workshop
- STOP KILLING US! I MATTER! MY VOICE MATTERS
- AWAK Promotes Food Security and Economic Empowerment in Nairobi’s Urban Informal Settlements
- AWAK Attends Strategic Dialogue Marking 16 Days of Activism Against GBV