Join AWAK this World AIDS Day as we weave the threads of health and agriculture into a tapestry of empowerment! 🌾💪 Let’s cultivate a future where no one is left behind, fostering a community that thrives on inclusivity and support. Together, we stand against stigma, champion women’s health, and sow the seeds of change.
December 1, 2023
- AWAK Launches Inclusive Training Program for Persons with Disabilities in Mombasa County
- AWAK Enhances Organizational Capacity and Team Cohesion in Mombasa Workshop
- STOP KILLING US! I MATTER! MY VOICE MATTERS
- AWAK Promotes Food Security and Economic Empowerment in Nairobi’s Urban Informal Settlements
- AWAK Attends Strategic Dialogue Marking 16 Days of Activism Against GBV