AWAK showcased the inspiring success stories of project participants who have been sponsored through the Coca Cola Foundation initiative. These individuals are actively involved in practices that promote Food Security & Nutrition, Food processing/Value addition, and Clean Energy Through techniques like Urban farming, Baking, and Briquettes making, they are transforming their lives and making a real impact on their communities. AWAK in collaboration with the Mombasa County Government Department of Blue Economy Agriculture and Livestock won three awards in the agriculture category.
September 13, 2023
- Commemorating World AIDS Day 2023 with AWAK! 🎗️
- Celebrating Success: Vulnerable Mothers and Fathers from Mathare Slum Graduate.
- AWAK’s Active Participation in Shaping Kenya’s Agroforestry Strategy
- Celebrating Success: Real Gifts Project Participants Graduate.
- Taifa Leo: Rooftop Farming Changing the Lives of Mothers in Kawangware Slum.